I was killing a little time tonight looking over some of my old “favorited” tweets.
I’m glad I did, because there are some gems in there, which is why I favorited them in the first place.
Here’s my top ten:
- #10 from Pistachio: Shift the load. Carry it differently
- #9 from Avinash Kaushik: Before sending a report, look at it & ask yourself: “What’s my point?” If the answer is clear, send it. Else, kill it.
- #8 from Chris Brogan: If you’re not willing to go out on a limb, why bother climbing the tree?
- #7 from Michael Gray: ok for all those people out there who want more followers on twitter what will you do with them, for them or to them when they follow you
- #6 from Lee Odden: Facts tell. Stories sell.
- #5 from Jason Seiden: Leadership 101: Being honest with employees is difficult when you’re busy kidding yourself.
- #4 from Rae Hoffman: OH: “my tits are my marketing tool”
- #3 from Wayne Sutton: No matter how many followers, fans or subscriptions you have, you still need to network offline, especially to build local relationships
- #2 from Laurie Ruettimann: I miss the days of communicating my feelings via mix tapes.
- #1 from Michael Gray: want to stand out dont play catch-up and blog about others news … lead the discussion make everyone else try to catch you
I don’t always think to favorite a great tweet, so I know I’ve missed a lot, which makes me sad. That’s why I need your help.
What’s the best tweet you’ve favorited?
Ever wonder if your tweets are getting favorited? You can find out at Favstar.